Whip up delicious ‘Eggnog‘ just in about 20 mins!
- 12 medium egg yolk
- 1.5 cups or 320 g white granulated sugar
- 4 cups of Happy Milk Whole Milk
- 2 cups or 500 ml heavy cream
- One teaspoon ground nutmeg, or adjust to taste
- One teaspoon good quality vanilla extract
Place the egg yolks and white sugar into the blender. Blend for about 2 minutes or until the mix thickens up. Pour the yolk-sugar mix into a large bowl, whisk in milk and cream. Continue mixing until the sugar has completely dissolved. Sprinkle in the nutmeg and pour in the vanilla, mix until well incorporated. Taste and adjust nutmeg if desired. Chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle ground cinnamon over each cup before serving.